Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Loo..ong Weekend









This weekend is Olive festival , wich means thousands of people are coming to visit, so I have been labeling up a storm.
I did my labeling at the Wine Kollective where I will be promoting my vino. Its the blue building on short street, so come and say hi.
A little more conserning for me is, tomorrow night, the launch of the Riebeek Valley Calendar and if the pre-sales are anything to go by it is going to be a busy afair. Wish me luck.
With all the wine tasting it is going to be hard to keep track but I will do my best to fill you in.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dean

    Wanted to email you some comments about your wine I bought at the olive festival. Can't see your email address anywhere...

    Bought a few bottles of the Southern Constellation 2003. Loved it! Had 3 bottles over the weekend. Was very dissapointed when I wanted to brag among a few friends back home and the wine was off. The smell was worse than the taste...

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice

    My mail is dean@unwined.co.za. It is a bit unfotuanate that there will always be a small percentage of any wine that becomes corked. I dont want to start a precedent where all are going to report an off bottle, but as you are the first, I would like to make it up to you. Please mail me

    ReplyDelete